How to Get Started with r network
Become a Charter Member
- Get Back To The Person Who Referred You and ask for their registration LINK if you do not already have it. With that referral link, just click and enter your information to get registered.
*remember, this information will eventually be used to open up your bank account for your revv card, so make sure the information is accurate and matches your government id.
- Pay your one-time setup fee to become a Charter Member or Customer—(Charter Members have the ability to build a network and earn commissions from qualifying activities).
- Purchase a product from the revvolution suite of products to qualify to earn commissions.
- Enroll 3 who purchase an revvolution product.
- Become a founding member by January 6, 2020, by personally enrolling 10 people who activate revvolution.
What’s included with revvolution?
- A position in ’s Charter Member organization (3x10 balanced auto-filled matrix) where you have the ability to earn (on top of your savings) a residual income, while you await the launch of the actual revv card, and many other additional products and services.
- Business builder, which includes your replicated website and Charter Member and customer tracking tools.
- Discount web portal with discounts on travel, and products and services at over 375,000 (and growing) merchants worldwide (you save more than $38/month here alone!).
Once the card is issued:
- You will ALSO receive a commission anytime anyone in your organization uses their revv card.
- Have the opportunity to refer customers, receive $25 (one time), and a commission every time they use their revv card.
- Save money while shopping.
- Receive a commission while others save money.
What makes us different from other digital cards?
- revv card serves as a debit card attached to a Bank Account that has all benefits of a regular bank account.
- Heightened security,
- Revenue model based on fee sharing,
- Can serve as a payroll card for business owners,
- Card is accepted almost anywhere Visa/Mastercard is accepted anywhere in the world, this includes using ATMs Worldwide via STAR Network.
- 1.73 inch OLED Touch Screen
- Dynamic EMV Chip
- Biometric Fingerprint Reader
- MIC and Speaker for—
- Bluetooth connectivity